18 S Thompson ST STE 162
Richmond VA 23221-2721
Credentials: EPA Lead Certified, Certified Remodeler, Green Certified Professional, Universal Design Certified Professional, and a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist
Historic Richmond Renovations
Cabinetry & Construction, under the leadership of Rob Wright, provides full service design/build remodeling to homes in Richmond, VA. Renovations on older homes are our area of expertise.
As a Class A licensed contractor, we offer:
• A thorough understanding of older home structures and special restoration needs,
• Construction projects that retain integrity while also modernizing the space,
• Renovations that look as though they were part of the original structure, and
• Incorporation of innovative and efficient building technologies that bring elevated performance to both newer and older homes.
Incorporated in 1992, Cabinetry & Construction, Inc. has been a leading building contractor for Richmond renovations. We are licensed to perform all phases of a construction project, from the initial planning and design to completion, and all facets, such as plumbing, gas fitting, and HVAC work.
While satisfied clients are our greatest reward, industry experts have also recognized us for the quality of our work. Since 2007, Cabinetry & Construction has won more than thirteen awards for remodeling projects including:
• Guildmaster Award Winner, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
• Two Regional Contractor of the Year (COTY) Awards presented by NARI, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry,
• Three regional Chrysalis Awards and two national Chrysalis Awards,
• Two national Master Design Awards presented by Qualified Remodeler magazine,
• A national Janus Award, which recognized Remodelers who won in both the Chrysalis and the Master Design Award competitions, and
• Three national Best of the Best Design Awards.