SAVE THE DATE: NARI's Annual DC Fly-In Event May 9-10
NARI is on the Hill, fighting for YOUR rights as professionals in the remodeling industry. NARI’s lobbying efforts focus on nine federal advocacy priorities: Energy efficiency, tax reform, industry regulation, work force development, small business programs, and financing and access to credit.
Industry Focused Education. Invaluable Networking. Remodeling Excellence.
6 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear about what NARI is doing to address the skilled trades labor gap
- Join in the Pit Crew Competition at the Charlotte-hosted event
- Find out how industry partners are supporting Workforce Development
- Meet with your fellow committee members in person
- Get together with remodeling peers from across the nation
- Be there when the 2018 National CotY Awards are handed out!
Thanks to our host chapter, NARI Greater Charlotte.
John Ratzenberger, known widely as Cliff Clavin in Cheers and the voice of many beloved Pixar characters, is Hollywood’s most outspoken advocate for American manufacturing and skilled labor. Creator of a foundation that creates and funds manufacturing summer camps and scholarships nationwide, John works tirelessly to shine a light on the importance of manufacturing and trades. He speaks to groups across the country about eliminating the stigma around the trades while providing much needed training opportunities for students, returning veterans and out of work Americans.
Wednesday, April 18
- NARI Board of Directors Meeting
- Chapter Executive Forum Meeting
- President’s Reception
Thursday, April 19
- Opening Keynote
- Industry Partners Address the Skills Gap
- Meet the Candidates
- NARI Program Overview
- Membership, Marketing, Government Affairs, and Education Committee meetings
- Offsite Event at the NASCAR Hall of Fame – Hosted by NARI Greater Charlotte
Friday, April 20
- House of Delegates Meeting
- National Presidents’ and Awards Luncheon
- Partnerships in Workforce Development – Panel Discussion
- Industry Partner Meet and Greet
- Headshot Lounge
- 2018 Evening of Excellence – Hosted by Jeff Devlin
Saturday, April 21
- Celebrate NARI's Efforts to Address the Skills Gap – Hosted by Jeff Devlin and Kayleen McCabe
- Learn About the Programs Several NARI Chapters are Offering
- Hear about the Learning for Life Program from the National Director
- Cheer-on the Charlotte Area NARI Explorer Program Graduates
Hosted by Noland
2101 Staples Mill Road
Richmond, VA 23230
In accordance with the bylaws of the Central Virginia Chapter of NARI, a slating committee of past presidents was formed to recommend qualified nominees to be voted on by the general membership at the November 8th membership meeting. The Slating Committee hereby recommends the following members in good standing for the 2018 Board of Directors:
- Chairman of the Board - Mason Hearn, HomeMasons, Inc.
- President - Teresa Mueller, Closet Factory
- Vice President - Eva Mallory, MS International
- Treasurer - Charles Shade, C. L. Shade Drafting
- Director - Jackie Blosser, Thos. Somerville Co.
- Director - Kyle Hendrick, Custom Kitchens, Inc.
- Director - Wes Gauvin, Herman Allen Plumbing & Heating
- Non-Voting Member - Whit Morris, Morris Tile Distributors
- Non-Voting Member - Troy Forehand, AdviCoach
- Non-Voting Member - Aaron Ledford, Mosaic Home Interiors
Please join us for our 6th annual Beer & BBQ Networking Social and Recruitment Event open to all NARI members, spouses, employees, friends and prospective members.
Menu: Kyle's slow cooked ribs and BBQ, baked beans, slaw, roll and desserts.
Cost: $30 per person includes full menu above and beer, wine, soft drinks and water.
How to Win & Market A CotY Award
12 - 1 pm
Hosted by: Siewers Lumber & Millwork
1901 Ellen Road Richmond, VA
President & CotY Award Winner, Mason Hearn with HomeMasons Inc. will share tips to create an award winning entry and use the online entry platform.
Tish Keener-Gatewood from Middle Kid Media and Ivan Alzuro from Richmond Corporate Video will show you how to make the market your CotY Award once you win!